Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over 50 years, and for the first time, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. In the way that only he can communicate, John teaches . . .
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It's Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
A Message From John Maxwell
John C. Maxwell is an internationally respected leadership expert, speaker, and author who has sold more than 20 million books. Dr. Maxwell is the founder of EQUIP, a non-profit organization that has trained more than five million leaders in 126 countries worldwide. Each year he speaks to the leaders of diverse organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies, foreign governments, the National Football League, the United States Military Academy at West Point, and the United Nations. A New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Business Week bestselling author, Maxwell has written three books that have sold more than a million copies: The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, Developing the Leader Within You, and The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader. His blog can be read at JohnMaxwellOnLeadership.com. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell.
Follow the book conversation on Twitter – use #15Laws in your tweets!
We've made it easy for you to talk about the book on Twitter. Here's some great book quotes to use – just copy and paste from below:
- You can learn only if others are ahead of you. - @JohnCMaxwell, #15Laws
- Quoted: Nearly all successes are the fruit of initiative. - @JohnCMaxwell, #15Laws
- From the Law of Consistency: You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. - @JohnCMaxwell, #15Laws
- From @JohnCMaxwell's #15Laws: People do not decide their future; they decide their habits and their habits decide their future.
- It's one short step from "why me" to "woe is me." From the 15 Laws of Invaluable Growth, by @JohnCMaxwell #15Laws
- Most of our limitations are based not on lack of ability, but lack of belief. @JohnCMaxwell, #15Laws
- In #15Laws, @JohnCMaxwell says: All the things of this world are temporary. People are what matter.
- The single greatest difference between curious, growing people & those who aren't is the belief that they can learn, grow, & change. #15Laws
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Excellence has the potential to spread in the same way that mediocrity does. #15Laws
- In @JohnCMaxwell's #15Laws: Borrowed beliefs have no passion, therefore no power.